Still looking for an internship this summer? Jopwell’s got your back! We have over 150 partner companies who are actively recruiting students for summer 2023 internships – and we can match you with one – with our Internship Matching Opportunity. Here’s how to get started:
Step 1. Submit Interest through HERE:
- Requirements: Must be an undergraduate student and open to a 2023 summer internship.
- Provide your resume (Psst… it’s okay to submit resumes even without prior work experience!)
- Recruiters will be reviewing submissions on a rolling basis and select applicants will be chosen for interviews.
Step 2. Our recruiters will reach out to students who get matched for an interview.
Here are some tips to prepare and get the most out of the meeting:
- Reflect on the skillsets you currently have. This is your chance to advocate for yourself! Each person has a different skill set depending on their interests, natural abilities, personal qualities and technical prowess. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses can provide a roadmap as to what type of roles you’ll excel at.
- Express what new skill sets you want to develop. Do you want to strengthen your Excel skills? Maybe you want to dip your toes into a whole different field? These questions give you the chance to discuss an area you'd like to improve and explain why, which can provide the Jopwell recruiter with insight into your future goals and interests.
- Think about the extracurriculars you are participating in. While extracurricular activities are meant to be fun, they also are a way to develop skills valued by employers. This will give the Jopwell recruiter a bit of an idea about your personality to see what type of company culture you will fit in with, if you are a well-rounded person with interests outside of work, and what skills and abilities you have that relate to the job.
- Be honest, be transparent, most importantly, be you!
Step 3. What to expect from Jopwell recruiters during screening:
- Review your resume
- Talk through your goals
- Recruiters can match you with an internship based on your career interests
Jopwell’s Internship Matching Program is more than just a program - it’s a door. A door that can open you up to new experiences. A door that can open you up to new connections. A door that can open you up to new opportunities. Jopwell helps the learners of today, become the leaders of tomorrow. Spots are limited, so what are you waiting for?
Submit an interest form before April 17th, 2023 to get started.
Ready, set, get matched!